I love summer!

I love Summer!


So its been a while but who can blame me, the summer is here and I love it. Fishing and spending time in the sea is without doubt the best way to spend your days. Gathering bait for the winter, fishing for bass in the estuaries close to town and basically doing what anyone should be doing during the summer. One place I visited recently was the the Knox aqua park in sandy bay in Castlegregory. I don't know who had more fun me or my daughter.  Defo worth a visit if coming to the peninsula. Here the link to the website that runs the place - Aqua Fun Castlegregory .

Sandy Bay, Castlegregory

Also I love gathering bait during the summer long days and sometimes you can get to two tides during the day. The fishing has been ok also with plenty bass and sea tout about. One angler who is really lighting things up at the moment is Robert Bunn from Castlegregory. In my opinion there is three anglers who are persistent and consistent angler on the peninsula and they are Kalim Stanley, Tomaz Ezerk and Robert Bunn. Here is a picture from Robert Bunn who had a monster bass in the last few weeks.

Robert Bunn, Bass, June, 2017