Surfing on inch beach

Surfing on Inch Beach 

 

What can I say? I’m hooked! Surfing is definitely a pastime I could get used to. Although I can’t really surf, the energy and freshness of the sea water makes me feel like a new man. As people know the Dingle Peninsula is my favourite place to be in the world so when you can hire a surf board and a wetsuit for five euro for an hour, you really can’t go wrong. 

 

I always go to Kieran Burke at offshore surfing school and he is always very nice and informative. His school cannot be missed as he has the bright orange van and storage area. My daughter usually gets the bogey board and even if the surf is off why not get a paddle board for only a tenner. 

 

It for me best activity by far on the Peninsula as it’s so cheap and to really do come out of it feeling refreshed and revitalised. Inch beach is on the main Castlemaine to Dingle road and it can’t be missed. It’s made famous by the saying in the old Kerry gold ad 'where an inch is a mile'.

Check out video on youtube :  https://youtu.be/p2UN5Pxy4lA

Youtube Video