Exodus 90 Day 4

So today was meltdown day! Proper full on mental breakdown 😣😣😣 let me explain...

So I can't help myself at times, I'm not the type to just sit back and say "well done, you done your best, tomorrow is another day!"

The way I look at this is that we signed up to go on a spiritual journey, when we read in the scripture about Jesus and his battle with the devil in the desert that's what I'm aiming for! 

When Saint Patrick went to war with the devil in loch derg, that's what I believe we need to do... 

That's what I signed up for! I knew wholeheartedly going into this that suffering would be not part of it but all of it. Today I wasn't feeling the stress and strain that I was feeling from my fellow Israelites so I spoke my mind, and it turned out they were all broken like me! 

Gap of Dunloe, 2021

I'm starting to like the suffering tho, the craving for sugar is starting to subside, the longing for pleasure is starting to give way. I'm starting to think faster and better, I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Killarney National Forest, 2021

I'm very grateful for the little things, I'm starting to see things for what they really are, distraction from the truth is all technology and media are, the truth is free, life should be enjoyed not endured! 

Even the cold showers are easier, no television is ok, I'm out and about all the time, I have even lost weight already! Life is good but will it last?