Exodus 90 Day 28 - 36

 So I have had plenty failures, lots of set backs, some very down days and many very good days. I pick myself up when I am down and get on with it, I go back to god and admit my weakness. Lust, gluttony, lack of belief and selfishness are all shortcomings of mine. I know that and I have no problem admitting that. 


Formoyle Beach Surfcasting, 2018 

So at the moment the Israelites have been chased into the desert and they face the red sea with no escape! Do they turn back and become enslaved once more. Lack of belief is something I struggle with, it's an area that has led me down a road of chaos. I never believed in god or his will,only my own will. That is a recipe for disaster and I have been involved in a fair few disasters. 


Inch Beach, 2017 

Been able to let go and let god do the work is something every addict must do. I have been lucky really in a way because I was able to find god through the suffering of addiction. There is a verse in a book that I read which says " we will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it". I suppose what I am trying to say is this, somewhere along the way I realised that there is a god, that God wants me to live a life of meaning. My lack of faith in him brought me pain but now my faith in him brings me happiness.


It's a dog's life, Milo, Tralee 

The Exodus program has taught me even more about failure. In the failure we find peace. In the suffering we find hope. I have now realised that prayer is essential for me to live a morally just life. To be a man of substance and dignity I must strive to seek God first and foremost, everything else falls into place after that. There is a reason why when jesus was alive that he saved the sinners, because they knew who they were, they knew that they needed help. I need help every single day. Like tyson furey says "6 days a week and twice on a Sunday". To be found you must be lost and those who are lost are trying to be found.

Tight lines 🙏💚🤍🧡