Well over their Quota!


So a lad from cromane rang, last few weekends have been seriously good on the salmon! I have had a few messages boasting about the numbers caught already this year, quotas well and truly exceeded! I just hope to God extra tags aren't handed out, it doesn't make much of a difference anyway as they will not tag much more salmon! In the video you can see a fine fresh wild Salmon, with an Inland Fisheries Ireland tag! Well over ten pound! I was talking to an angler recently and he was saying that in Germany Wild Irish smoked Salmon will fetch well over 150 euro per pound this year! That means a ten pound salmon would be worth 1500 euro! Another few range rovers for the lads in cahersiveen. That's the reality, net them away to fuck, kill what's left, line another few pockets! Who cares really? Nobody! The state doesn't, they allow this, the anglers are too busy killing fish aswell! I might throw my hat it at, too many pricks on here, hoping the reef me! Tight lines..


https://my.uplift.ie/petitions/remove-legal-nets-from-castlemaine-harbour


https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8u8bkCN3Q4