A Marathon A Week 2021

 Although I haven't been able to run a marathon a week this year because of life circumstances I never actually gave up on it. Up to today I have ran 1,051.22 miles which is about 40 marathons. People have donated throughout the year and I am very grateful. I started in January this year and it has been a real struggle. I really saw how my mood dictates my life and how my life can be at times very chaotic. I moved house, changed jobs twice, got depressed, got very sick both mentally and physically on a couple of occasions. I am who I am and sometimes I can take on too much. I am still clean and sober which is a miracle but I find life very difficult and if I am honest most of it is my own fault. This year really showed me who I am and what I need to change. The marathon a week taught me that everyday is a new day and not to leave my mind dictate my everyday living. You can find all the information you need about the marathon a week here : Daniel Brosnan Ray Darcy Marathon A week


Derrymore Glen, August 2021

So the year isn't over, I am going to continue until the last day of the year, I am hoping to have about 45 marathons completed in 2021. I love running but consistency has always been a problem with me. I will give it everything I have these last few weeks. Having a goal everyday has been important and I am committing to something a bit different next year. I am going to try and get into water everyday of the year and I have started early. I had my first dip on December the 8th. It might sound mental and maybe it is but I feel its possible. I will upload videos everyday onto you tube. Its gonna be very tough but its possible. The charity I am raising money for is very important to me, as its the place that took me in, when nobody wanted anything more to do with me. The charity is Cuain Mhuire and it helps addicts get clean and start new lives. I wont stop running and I hope to complete marathons and races throughout the year. Here is the link to the Dip A Day 2020 : Dip A Day 2020 Daniel Brosnan